Integrate Zoom to website

Hi there, we recently started use zoom on our lms due to the virus.

However, we found that it is really inconvenience for some our student as they need to download the zoom client in order to join the meeting.

I was wondering is it possible to integrate zoom to our site, that allows them to join and connect to the class through their browser without install any plugin or software. I’ve did some research, and I see that a few source said that this can be achieved, however, user are still required to login. We want something like streaming. So I was wondering if there are api solutions or product of zoom that we can use to solve this problem.

thanks
I

Hey @wjy421421,

You can use the Zoom Web SDK to accomplish this! :slight_smile:

Thanks,
Tommy

I am using but it gives me a black page nothing else , can you please assist me

Hey @aurangzeb.khan,

Please provide your code, screenshots, steps to reproduce, and any errors you are getting in the browser console.

Thanks,
Tommy

Hi, @tommy
I am new to zoom web sdk. I have downloaded the ‘websdk-master’ from the github and tested it. Its not working. fixing some errors. i have stuck on the errorCode:3707 " The meeting number is not found". I have check the file name meeting.js, all the data from the cookies are good.

From my knowledge function ZoomMtg.init is wroking but ZoomMtG.join is not working although all the necessary parameters are available can you tell me why this is not working.

Hoping to get response. Thanks in advance.

Hey @xsantosh2u,

Are you passing in a valid meeting number that you have created?

Thanks,
Tommy

Hi @tommy,
i get the error in the browser console when i integrate websdk into my angular project

can you help me?
thanks

Continuing the discussion from Integrate Zoom to website:

Hey @tommy,

I have been working with the sample app from “https://github.com/zoom/sample-app-web” where Web SDK 1.7.10 is being used.

I am really stuck with the errorCode:3707 which says that “The meeting number is not found” although there was no problem till ZoomMtg.init completion. While ZoomMtG.join in getting processed…even after a meeting is initialized with a valid meeting number, the errorCode:3707 is appearing.

While debugging , all the data-flow is perfect and no errors.But not sure why this is happening.

Awaiting your reply ,
Thanks.

1 Like

@aravind.s you need to pass the meeting id which you have been created

Hey @cao.khuat,

Thanks for the reply.
Yes the meeting number i.e., “meetingConfig.meetingNumber” is passed to the ZoomMtg.join .
But still the problem exists.

@aravind.s can you show me your meetingConfig?

Hey @aravind.s,

Please share your Web SDK signature to developersupport@zoom.us that is throwing this error so I can help debug.

Thanks,
Tommy

Hey @cao.khuat,

Have you followed the Angular Web SDK Sample App?

Thanks,
Tommy

Hi
We are in the process of integrating zoom for our new online learning platform. Just wanted to check whether the Zoom Web SDK is compatible with PHP Laravel.

I am not a developer, just trying to get some info before my dev team starts the work.

Thanks

Hey @qworkz,

The Zoom Web SDK can be used with PHP Laravel, you just need to have a JS file to run the Web SDK.

Thanks,
Tommy

Hi Tommy

Thank you for the details. I will pass it on.

Thanks

1 Like

Happy to help! :slight_smile:

Thanks,
Tommy

Hi I am not getting gallery view when I integrate zoom webinar using iframe.
Following is the code. Please help

<iframe
			width="650" height="500" sandbox="allow-same-origin allow-scripts allow-forms" scrolling="no" style="overflow: hidden" allow="microphone; camera"
            src=""
            frameborder="0">
  </iframe>

Hey @niranjan1,

Gallery view is not supported on the Web Client or Web SDK yet.

Thanks,
Tommy

Dear @tommy,

Then in which platform gallery view is supported?