Integromat to pull Zoom User data

Is it possible to use integromat to pull zoom user data and write it to google sheets?

Hey @rotabigue,

While I’m not too familiar with Integromat, Zoom APIs are platform agnostic and anywhere you can receive/write data to should be able to utilize our APIs. If you want to share more about your use case, I’m happy to point you to the right endpoint(s)!

Thanks,
Will

Hi Will,

I would like to gsheet to pull the zoom user data from zoom.

In integromat zoom data is limited

Hey @rotabigue,

Have you had a chance to check out our Webhooks? You can receive data at any accessible source (like integromat) by subscribing to our webhook events:

We have webhooks for all the major events you might be interested in (meetings, users, etc.).

I also noticed this guide on Integromat, which covers setting up a Zoom webhook app:

I hope this helps!
-Will

Hi Will,

I can only pull events via webhook. This is the data that i need

Hi @rotabigue,

Thanks for clarifying—At the moment, we have the following webhook events for Users:

If the information you’re looking for is not included in one of these webhooks (you can check the example/schema to see what specific information is returned via each webhook), you will need to utilize the API to pull it.

Let me know if you have any further questions about what’s available—if there’s a specific field you’re looking for, I’m happy to verify whether it’s available via webhook.

Thanks!
Will

I need the users data

I need to pull the user data. Seems like I cant use integromat. What method can i use?

Hey @rotabigue,

To get user data, you should call the List Users endpoint:

Best,
Will

What do i need to setup the authentication?

Hi @rotabigue,

Please start a new thread for Authentication questions. In the meantime, you might find this thread helpful:

Thanks,
Will

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.