Invalid access token, does not contain scopes: [report:read:admin]

In Zoom having (User type= Pro) I am integrating Zoom OAuth in my application, I can be able to create Zoom meeting and  Able to register Registrants using OAuth approach. 

But After Meeting ended i am trying to hit the Meeting participants .I am getting  **“Invalid access token, does not contain scopes: [report:read:admin]” **can you let us know why it is coming.

Below is the Request API.

Method: GET.

URL: https://api.zoom.us/v2/report/meetings/859618995/participants

Header:

{  “key”:“Authorization”,       “value”:“Bearer eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJhY2NvdW50SWQiOiI0R3d1SGhXOFMxbUR0NGVSVGhGUnJ3IiwiY2xpZW50SWQiOiIwaVdscXVCMlNvS1RSUEEwYmhmeXB3Iiwic2NvcGVzIjpbeyJuYW1lIjoibWVldGluZzp3cml0ZSIsInBhcmFtcyI6W119LHsibmFtZSI6InVzZXI6cmVhZCIsInBhcmFtcyI6W119LHsibmFtZSI6InJlY29yZGluZzp3cml0ZSIsInBhcmFtcyI6W119LHsibmFtZSI6IndlYmluYXI6d3JpdGUiLCJwYXJhbXMiOltdfV0sInRva2VuVHlwZSI6ImFjY2Vzc190b2tlbiIsImV4cCI6MTUyMjc1NzE5Miw…”}

Hi Mahesh, now we don’t support to customize oAuth scopes,  but we will be adding more oAuth scopes end of April. You can use JWT with api key/secret to call this Report API if needed.

@harrisyang Did this get pushed in April? I’m running into a similar issue with the /report/webinars/webinarid/participants endpoint.

Hi Ryan, 

Yes, please create your app using our new marketplace. Our marketplace supports OAuth and you can select the scopes that you need for your integration. Here is a guide to get started. 

Let us know if that works for you.

Thanks