I am trying to use my company’s API Key and Secret using the OAuth tutorial and I’m getting an “Invalid redirect error”
How To Reproduce (If applicable)
Steps to reproduce the behavior:
- I followed this tutorial – https://marketplace.zoom.us/docs/guides/authorization/oauth/quickstart
- When I edited the config.js file, I wasn’t sure what to put for the “redirectURL” parameter
- I ran the “node.js index.js” command
- I connected to http://localhost:3000
- I get prompted for my username and password, but I the selected “Sign in with SSO” instead (see screenshot).
- I enter my company domain and click Continue
- I sign in with my SSO username and password and I get the “Invalid redirect: websiteurl (4700)” error
Screenshots (If applicable)
Add any other context about the problem here.