When using an http (NOT https) redirect url, Zoom will change the
redirect_uri param to https and then fail to redirect.
How To Reproduce
Steps to reproduce the behavior:
- Setup an application with an http redirect e.g.
- Make sure the user is logged out from Zoom
- Start the Zoom Oauth Flow by redirecting the user to
- Login to Zoom with Google.
- Get an Zoom error page (NB https):
Invalid redirect: https://localhost:3000/_/zoom_redirect (4,700)
This is hopefully only an issue for local development but is still pretty annoying!