Invalid signature with Client ID and Client Secret

Hello. I used to use SDK Key and SDK Secret in the built-in Zoom sdk for signature generation and everything worked. But now in new app (General app or Meeting SDK) there are no such parameters. The documentation says that I can replace them with Client ID and Client Secret, but it doesn’t work. There were no other changes in the code except replacing SDK Key and SDK Secret.
Regarding publishing the app, it seems to me that it is not required according to Preparing your Meeting SDK app for review.
The process is as follows: the host of the meeting (say a teacher) connects through the official Zoom app, and the students connect to the meeting through my app using the meeting code and password, without authorization through their Zoom account, but using the join() method agruments (userId, displayName, etc).
And as I understand it, publishing is not required in this case (while judging from what I have to fill out for the review, a lot of things don’t apply to my app).
Can you please tell me where I am wrong?

It’s working:
SDK Credentials (SDK Key&Secret): eyJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiIsInR5cCI6IkpXVCJ9.eyJzZGtLZXkiOiJZc2ZNOWgxcWNpT1BwaWdWSGVHNWVpRm4zYkhKbXNZeE1uN0ciLCJtbiI6IjU1NzE3NTMwMDAiLCJyb2xlIjoiMCIsImlhdCI6MTcyMDc5NDk4MSwiZXhwIjoxNzIwODAyMTgxLCJhcHBLZXkiOiJZc2ZNOWgxcWNpT1BwaWdWSGVHNWVpRm4zYkhKbXNZeE1uN0ciLCJ0b2tlbkV4cCI6MTcyMDgwMjE4MX0.83Y2ucIRJ4MsGypYlmQYIPInsyJV_YLEnO2q39d2hYw

Not working:
App Credentials Development (Client ID&Secret):
eyJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiIsInR5cCI6IkpXVCJ9.eyJzZGtLZXkiOiJPZ01HWkJhWlNBV1g3YXJpSkg1ZWciLCJtbiI6IjU1NzE3NTMwMDAiLCJyb2xlIjoiMCIsImlhdCI6MTcyMDc5NTA3NSwiZXhwIjoxNzIwODAyMjc1LCJhcHBLZXkiOiJPZ01HWkJhWlNBV1g3YXJpSkg1ZWciLCJ0b2tlbkV4cCI6MTcyMDgwMjI3NX0.bv973TzdfAxSHriJtgIcST1JpW1KfD3LfhNaTlkHeaA
App Credentials Production (Client ID&Secret):
eyJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiIsInR5cCI6IkpXVCJ9.eyJzZGtLZXkiOiJJNk5pN0p3YlNldTB3N3A3dHVjRnciLCJtbiI6IjU1NzE3NTMwMDAiLCJyb2xlIjoiMCIsImlhdCI6MTcyMDc5NTE0NSwiZXhwIjoxNzIwODAyMzQ1LCJhcHBLZXkiOiJJNk5pN0p3YlNldTB3N3A3dHVjRnciLCJ0b2tlbkV4cCI6MTcyMDgwMjM0NX0.TxZQSrS_u4dSKIbRLLijUyLdFN_cmwgo2zgEKM__Gb8