Ionic 4 - IOS build fails

IOS build fails
We are using Ionic, we are able to successfully archive and export the app. But when we try to build it to a device in Xcode, It fails to build with following errors. Please guide us through this.
We are using sample code from git (GitHub - zoom/sample-app-ionic: Zoom Ionic SDK sample app)

We are using following version

• Catalina OS (version - 10.15.3)

• Xcode - 11.3

• Ionic version is as follows

Ionic:

Ionic CLI                     : 5.4.15 (/usr/local/lib/node_modules/ionic)
     Ionic Framework               : @ionic/angular 4.11.10
     @angular-devkit/build-angular : 0.13.9
     @angular-devkit/schematics    : 7.3.9
     @angular/cli                  : 7.3.9
     @ionic/angular-toolkit        : 1.5.1

Cordova:

Cordova CLI       : 9.0.0 (cordova-lib@9.0.1)
     Cordova Platforms : ios 5.1.1
     Cordova Plugins   : cordova-plugin-ionic-keyboard 2.2.0, cordova-plugin-ionic-webview 4.1.3, (and 4 other plugins)

Utility:

cordova-res : not installed
     native-run  : 0.3.0

System:

ios-deploy : 1.10.0
     ios-sim    : 8.0.2
     NodeJS     : v10.18.1 (/usr/local/bin/node)
     npm        : 6.13.4
     OS         : macOS Catalina
     Xcode      : Xcode 11.3.1 Build version 11C504

Hi meetings1,

Thanks for the post and the details. The Ionic SDK has a version that supports iOS simulators and a version that doesn’t. Which one are you using?

Our iOS SDK has 2 versions, and it requires a configuration before publishing the app: https://marketplace.zoom.us/docs/sdk/native-sdks/iOS/getting-started/integration#5-deployment.

Based on the error message, the following post might be helpful:

Hope this helps. Thanks!

We are using SDK without simulator support

Hi meetings1,

Thanks for the reply. The SDK without simulator support should not have this error. Does configuring the Xcode setting and the solution provided by the Stackoverflow helped?

Thanks!

I was able to archive successfully, But if I remove ios plaftform and newly add platform again, and apply mentioned setting in Xcode and build . I get following error #import mobilertc/mobilertc.h file not found .

I have tried removing MobileRTC from Embedded Libraries and added framework present in /plugins/cordova.plugin.zoom/libs/ios/MobileRTC.framework

Please suggest.

Hi meetings1,

Thanks for the reply and the screenshots. Based on the error message, it seems like the dynamic framework is not correctly imported. Please verify and try to add the MobileRTC.framework here:

And also make sure you have imported the MobileRTCResource.

Thanks!