Basically I want to integrate SDK into our iOS/Android application and have couple of questions:
My requirement is as below:
- I want to broadcast video from the iOS and Android applications. Also, broadcast must work in background as well.
- So, users just need to start broadcast from the application and then he can share entire device screen with other users.
- Other users (who are on different devices) can join that broadcast stream and view it. (They can communicate one another and mute/unmute audio into streaming, etc.)
- Also, there are chances that more than 5000 concurrent users can view the same broadcast stream.
- Once user will stop the broadcast then all user can not see the streaming.
- At the end, we need to save entire video of broadcast streaming.
As per the iOS SDK and git-hub demo, I am actually not finding that whether all above points can be satisfied or not. Because streaming must work in background as well.
Can you please let me know that is above points can be satisfied with the SDK (iOS and Android) both? And is there any demo to check for same? Also, what things we need to do on server side?
Please review above details and share your input which will be helpful to integrate the SDK into our application.