iOS set network proxy

hi zoom:
i want to set network proxy in my app.how can i set proxy for zoomsdk.
thanks

Hey @homellc123,

Thanks for using the dev forum!

The only interface of the iOS SDK that can directly interact with a proxy is the callback:
onProxyAuth:port:completion in MobileRTCMeetingServiceDelegate. Which will prompt the user for proxy auth credentials.

Thanks!
Michael

Thank you for your reply. I found this one, but I don’t know how to use it. Can you tell me how I should use it, thank you very much!

Hey @homellc123,

I personally have never used this callback before, so I am asking the engineers about it. I will let you know what they say :slight_smile:

Thanks!
Michael

Hello, have you got the result yet? I was in a great hurry

Hey @homellc123,

I have not, let me ping them again.

Michael

Hey @homellc123,

For the callback we were discussing:
When the user sets up the proxy and establishes the network connection, if the proxy requires authentication, it will call this callback and the developer will be able to use the completion parameter to provide information.

Thanks!
Michael

Can you instruct me how to set up the proxy? Is it set inside the APP?

Hey @homellc123,

Are you referring to your own proxy?

Thanks!
Michael

Yes, does the agent need to be set by the user in the mobile phone system?

Hey @homellc123,

This is a good article of how to set up a proxy on iOS. https://www.howtogeek.com/293676/how-to-configure-a-proxy-server-on-an-iphone-or-ipad/#:~:text=Head%20to%20Settings%20>%20Wi-Fi,the%20bottom%20of%20the%20screen.

If a proxy is detected when using the Zoom SDK, the onProxyAuth:port:completion callback discussed earlier will be called for the user to input the proxy info.

Thanks!
Michael