Is iFrame Supported?

Now I can’t use ifame to skip the page to enter the name and verify that it’s not a robot, can I still use ifame form.

<iframe style="height: 500px; width: 1000px;" src="https://zoom.us/wc/{meetingId}/join?prefer=1&un=TWluZGF1Z2Fz&pwd={pwd}" sandbox="allow-forms allow-scripts allow-same-origin" allow="microphone; camera"></iframe>

1 Like

Hi @yuehui173,

iFrames are not and have never been supported for both the Zoom Web Client, and the Zoom Web Client SDK. Instead, you should use Javascript and CSS to manipulate the size of the Zoom Web SDK window.

A more customisable version of the Web SDK will be coming with version 2.0, you can stay up to date here.

Thanks,
Alex

1 Like

ok
Thank you for your answer. ifame will not work in this form, right?

thanks yueh

Iframes work just fine imo.
Though in your example you’re not actually using the sdk, the iframe should be another page of your website that uses the sdk.
Just make sure that your iframe has the required resources.
Css is also a bit wonky, but it’s wonky even when regular.

Hello @egaron

As you said. It’s me I just want to use iframe to display the video conference on my website and automatically join the video conference without any action. Do you know if iframe supports this form. If so, please help me.
Does your iframe work in safe mode in Google Chrome for the conference connection as well. If it is possible. Please help me.

Thanks yueh

Hey @yuehui173,

In the example you provided, you are attempting to embed the Zoom Web Client which is not meant to be embedded in other websites. Please see my post in your other topic:

Let me know if that helps.

Thanks,
Max

1 Like

hey @MaxM
Thank you for your answer. I think I found the solution. I will use websdk . Thank you for your answer.
thaks yueh

1 Like

Let us know if you have any questions when implementing the Web SDK! :slight_smile:

-Tommy

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.