Is it possible to integrate the meetings inside my website?

Description
A clear and concise description of what the question is.

Right now i’m using zoom api endpoints to create meetings channels and so on , but when i click on the meeting it opens zoom application to go to the meeting, is there a way to integrate the meeting inside my website ? without opening zoom, i tried to put it inside an iframe and it’s working but not good enough, so is there a way to do this ? is it free plan or payed one ?

Error
The full error message or issue you are running into.

Which App Type (OAuth / Chatbot / JWT / Webhook)?
Knowing the endpoint/s can help us to identify your issue faster. Please link the ones you need help/have a question with.

Which Endpoint/s?
Knowing the API endpoint/s can help us to identify your issue faster. Please link the ones you need help/have a question with.

How To Reproduce (If applicable)
Steps to reproduce the behavior:

1. Request URL / Headers (without credentials) / Body
  2. See error

Screenshots (If applicable)
If applicable, add screenshots to help explain your problem.

Additional context
Add any other context about the problem here.

Hey @maged.ahmedr,

Thank you for reaching out to the Zoom Developer Forum. This is a great question! If you’re looking to embed the power of Zoom into your website, the best method is to use the Zoom Web SDK. It’s important to note that there are some current limitations and varied support depending on the client device.

I hope that helps! Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,
Max

1 Like

Oh great i will check the sdk, Thanks for the fast response

1 Like

Let us know if you have any other questions @maged.ahmedr ! :slight_smile:

-Tommy

do i have to pay to use it ? what plan would work ?

Hey @maged.ahmedr,

Thank you for your question. I see that you’ve posted in our #client-web-sdk category as well so I’ll follow up there but in the interest of keeping the solution available, you will want a Pro Plan or higher to use the Web SDK.

Thanks,
Max

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.