Is there a way to auto-add calendar invites to users' calendars? In other words, to bypass the "Add to Calendar" step

Since users use different calendar services, I assume it is not possible, but wanted to see whether anyone has attempted to do this and had any luck…

Hi @elle,

I’m happy to leave you post up for our larger community—in the meantime however, I should note that there’s not a programmatic way to auto-add calendar invites to other users’ calendars.

Thanks,
Will

Thank you, @will.zoom. I expect this to be the outcome, but wanted to see what’s out there as our users have asked us. Users typically forget to click the “Add to Calendar” link on confirmation emails sent for webinars and registration-required meetings. They are used to the regular meeting invite flow where the event is added to their calendar automatically, even before event acceptance (depending on calendar settings). So sometimes they end up forgetting about webinars/registration-required meetings.

Hi @elle ,

Thanks for sharing your use case, and can definitely appreciate the value that auto-add calendar invites, or perhaps even JS/HTML snippets could add to the platform.

If you’re so inclined, I might encourage you to submit this as a feature request, as it’s a great suggestion! You can submit a feature request here: #feature-requests

Thanks,
Will

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.