Is there any support for flutter

Hi @shouvik,

Thanks for using the Zoom SDK. Due to the limited bandwidth we have, currently, we do not have a timeline for the Flutter SDK.

Thanks!

I also have a need for a flutter SDK

1 Like

Hi @arvind,

Thanks for the reply. I will forward your request to the engineering team as well. Thx.

I also need a Flutter SDK for my upcoming messaging application.

2 Likes

Hi @ikarelin,

Thanks for the reply. I will forward your request to the engineering team as well. Thx.

Please I also need the Flutter SDK.
My company have an ongoing project that required integration with Zoom.

2 Likes

Hi @dkuyebox,

Thanks for using Zoom SDK. We do not have a Flutter SDK at the moment. Once we have enough demands and bandwidth, we will consider having a Flutter SDK. I will forward your request to the engineering team. Thx!

@kevinbayes @shahar can you please explain me ,how to add zoom sdk into the fluter app.
Iam facing this error
SDK location not found. Define location with an ANDROID_SDK_ROOT environment variable or by setting the sdk.dir path in your project’s local properties file

1 Like

I know this resourcing depends on demands, so I want to plus +1 the ask here as well.

Thanks,
Jeremiah

You can have a look at the plugin: https://github.com/decodedhealth/flutter_zoom_plugin

That will show you all the right places to add the zoom sdk to a flutter app.

@tommy just worth noting that this repo now has 60+ stars and I have had multiple people ask about expanding the features. Just in case it adds the demand profile to have official support for flutter.

Thanks for the update @kevinbayes! :slight_smile:

Also thanks for your interest @jeremiahoclark, @reddyanitesh.

We will review adding flutter support.

-Tommy

1 Like

@kevinbayes I tried to use your plugin and it worked for me but when i try to start meeting i am getting error as userId,displayname,token as error even though i pass the parameters can you help me in fixing it

@jagan.ps sure thing. Move this discussion to github, and a small sample app to show the problem would be good to upload. Scrap that I see your issue has been logged on our github repository.

hi is there any way to join zoom meeting by shared link in flutter

Hi @kevinbayes,

I am facing issue while incluing the flutter_zoom_plugin and running the app.

Below are the detailed log report:
Execution failed for task ‘:flutter_zoom_plugin:bundleDebugAar’.
Direct local .aar file dependencies are not supported when building an AAR. The resulting AAR would be broken because the classes and Android resources from any local .aar file dependencies would not be packaged in the resulting AAR. Previous versions of the Android Gradle Plugin produce broken AARs in this case too (despite not throwing this error). The following direct local .aar file dependencies of the :flutter_zoom_plugin project caused this error: C:\Softwares\flutter.pub-cache\git\flutter_zoom_plugin-88d1fa2685f28d67410d46e094461a0a030d3192\android\libs\commonlib\commonlib.aar, C:\Softwares\flutter.pub-cache\git\flutter_zoom_plugin-88d1fa2685f28d67410d46e094461a0a030d3192\android\libs\mobilertc\mobilertc.aar

Please help me out on resolving this issue.

Hi @reddyanitesh am also facing the same issue while using flutter_zoom_plugin. did you resolved the issue? if yes, Please tell me how can I resolve the issue.

hi there,
Eagerly waiting for the flutter official zoom plugin, I guess there is already a high demand, but it would be great if flutter team look into this asap.
@tommy @carson.zoom
Thanks

i also need zoom full sdk for flutter
i am doing it natively with help of Zoom developer community hopefully i can connect both native codes(iOS and Android ) with my flutter app
with flutter zoom sdk i think it will decrease my work load 80%

Hello @kevinbayes I am using the repo you had suggested but once the meeting started it lands on the registration form when I went through zoom SDK there is an option to disable it can you please add it

please consider adding zoom sdk for flutter
we as a flutter developers need a it so we can enhance our app by implementing zoom SDK in our app and please allow the sdk to have some native features like share screen both for android and ios

3 Likes