Is there any way to get bitrate of receiving audio/video

Is there any way to get bitrate of receiving audio/video from stream object of purejs video web sdk .

I think what you are after is the QoS API route - https://developers.zoom.us/docs/video-sdk/apis/#operation/sessionUserQOS.

With the sessionId and the userId you can retrieve the information regarding that particular user’s bitrates and more.

Let me know if this helps.

Are there any event like this Zoom Video SDK for Web - 1.7.0
to get the bitrate

That event is informing you to get the information I gave you above. From what I can find this is the only way to make this work.

Yes, it is possible to get the bitrate of the receiving audio/video from the stream object of a PureJS video web SDK.

One way to do this is by using the getStats method of the WebRTC API. This method returns a set of statistics about the current state of the media stream, including the current bitrate.

Here is an example code snippet that demonstrates how to use getStats to get the audio and video bitrate of a stream object: const stream = // your stream object here

// get the audio and video tracks from the stream
const audioTrack = stream.getAudioTracks()[0];
const videoTrack = stream.getVideoTracks()[0];

// get the statistics for the audio and video tracks
const audioStats = await audioTrack.getStats();
const videoStats = await videoTrack.getStats();

// extract the bitrate values from the stats
const audioBitrate = audioStats[0].bitsReceived;
const videoBitrate = videoStats[0].bitsReceived;

// convert the bitrates to kilobits per second (kbps)
const audioKbps = audioBitrate / 1000;
const videoKbps = videoBitrate / 1000;

// log the results to the console
console.log(Audio Bitrate: ${audioKbps.toFixed(2)} kbps);
console.log(Video Bitrate: ${videoKbps.toFixed(2)} kbps);
Note that this code assumes that the stream object contains both an audio and a video track. If your stream object contains only one of these, you will need to modify the code accordingly. Additionally, the getStats method returns a Promise, so you will need to use await or .then() to access the statistics.