Is Video Sdk UI Toolkit Free To Use

Hello, I hope you are doing well.

We are considering integrating a video SDK into our platform, and we currently have a developer account. While reviewing the documentation, I noticed that you offer a UI toolkit for the video SDK. However, upon checking the pricing details of the developer plans, it appears that this UI toolkit is listed as an add-on. It suggests reaching out to your sales team for further information on its usage. Consequently, I’m curious to know if there are any associated costs with using the video SDK UI toolkit.

Thank you in advance.

As far as I know, it’s free and open-source - you would need to have a Video SDK developer account. It’s optional to use in your application, but I don’t believe there is any fee associated with it.

Someone can correct me if I am wrong :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you, Kelly, for your response.

Regarding the UI toolkit for the video SDK, you might find further details under the Optional Video SDK Add-ons section on the developer pricing page, which can be accessed via this link: Plans & Pricing for Developer | Zoom - Zoom. Nevertheless, I’ve decided to proceed with a custom implementation of the video SDK.

Thanks once again

2 Likes

Can confirm! I integrated it into my application and it seems to have the same pricing as the video-sdk, just easier to spin up :slight_smile:

4 Likes