It's been over a year and the Zoom plugin for HCL Notes still doesn't work with Notes V11

Please post the updated link here when ready so we can know exactly when to start. Thank you for taking this serious!

First tests show that installation and scheduling works, also rescheduling seems to work well. Changing Zoom settings once a calendar entry is saved does not work and neither does removing the Zoom meeting from the invitation.

Hey @Bernd_Gewehr , @david.hablewitz ,

Our support docs team will be handling the doc updates here.

@andreas.ponte , thanks for reporting this issue. Can you please share steps to reproduce the issue with support.zoom.us ?

Thanks,
Tommy

I just installed it for Notes V12 Beta 2, and I can’t see any button for creating Zoom meetings in the Meeting form. I have Admin access to my Calendar, so it’s not a rights issue. Will it only work with V11?

Hi @hogne.b.pettersen

Please reach out to support.zoom.us — they will be best suited to confirm.

Thanks,
Will

Hi,
i cannot find the new Plugin for HCL Notes. Am i just to blind?? Where can i download it?

thx

Hi @zafer.alguel,

You can find all of our available apps/plugins here:
marketplace.zoom.us

I don’t believe we have an app called HCL Notes.

Thanks,
Will

Update, still the same with the latest available plugin (April 16). Scheduling, rescheduling and deleting a meeting through the calendar entry works. Changing Zoom settings or removing the Zoom meeting doesn’t. I guess this is a template problem? using Notes 11.0.1 client and template, local Zoom client is up-to-date.

direct link for the download: https://zoom.us/client/latest/ZoomNotesPluginSetup.msi
if you go through the “official” download site, it will only show if you are using a Windows OS

Thank you Will and Andreas!

Glad you got what you needed!

Finally - I found a plugin for V11 after being told that ZOOM / HCL would not be developing this.

WHY IS THIS NOT BEING ADVERTISED WIDELY ???

THANK YOU TO ALL INVOLVED ! :grinning:

1 Like

Hi GYoung, you’re right. I am an HCL Ambassador. You might like to follow my blog (it is my name .com) You might also want to follow planetlotus.org for a syndication of many bloggers in that community.

Happy to help @gyoung ! :slight_smile:

Thanks for the resource @david.hablewitz .

Thanks,
Tommy

And it now does not work in V12.
If you uninstall - it deletes libcrypto1-1.dll
Clearly HCL does not want it to work, and are pushing Sametime.
We have paid for zoom and want to use it… stalemate !