Join different meetings simultaneously on desktop

Hi,

It seems it is not possible to host multiple meetings for a user at the same time based on below document.

We are creating instant meetings and after creating first instant meeting. Even we leave first meeting and try to create another instant meeting we cannot.

As a work around, one user can join multiple meetings same time based on this

I couldn’t find on the portal above setting. I logged in to portal as “ADMIN” privilege but this setting is not there. Can you help?

Hi okan,

Thanks for the post. Are you looking for the setting “Join Multiple Meetings Simultaneously on Desktop”? As mentioned in the link you shared, the setting is located in ADMIN > Account Management > Account Settings > Meeting > In Meeting(Basic):

Hope this helps. Thanks!

Thanks for the reply.
For some reason it is not there or there is a privilege issue some sort.

When I go to page link.

See attached screenshot.

Hi okan,

Thanks for the reply. It is strange that your account does not have this option. You may need to contact our official support or your contact with us to debug it on your account. I really want to help but this is out of the scope of what I could do. Here is the link to reach out to our support: https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/201362003

Thanks!

Just sharing that setting is also not appearing for me either (the setting to allow simultaneous meetings on same machine)…a work around seems to be to use incognito tabs in browser but would like to use client if this can be addressed that would be great.

D

Hi dsaccocio,

Thanks for using Zoom SDK and thanks for sharing this. It is recommended to contact our support to have a look at the account setting in this case. The experts at Zoom support will be able to help you.

Thanks!

Was anyone able to solve the issues of the missing button (simultaneous meetings on the same account)? I’ve tried calling support but the wait is long at the moment and this setting is not appearing on my account either. Thanks!

Hi elizabeth.moore,

Thanks for the post and using Zoom SDK. I really would like to help you with this if I could but I do not have any visibilities or permissions to help you on your account. The experts at Zoom support would be able to help you. Due to the recent demanding needs on getting the support, it is expected to have some delay in getting the support. Pardon the inconvenience.

Thanks!

I just signed up for zoom today in order to get this setting and I was not able to find it either. As a regular user off the street I don’t expect this to get much attention but just saying this issue seems more pervasive than per acount.

Hello everyone,

Thanks for the replies, really appreciate it. As this question is out of the scope of SDK and I do not have any visibilities and permission to help on the Zoom account, please seeks assistance via https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/201362003 and one of our account experts would be happy to help you.

Thanks!

I’m on a 294 queue chat line. What is the update on this issue?

Hi nsaland,

Thanks for using Zoom SDK. As this question is not related to SDK itself, I do not have any visibilities regarding this issue.

Thanks!

Hey there, just wanna ask why i can’t join meetings simultaneously? They keep asking me to leave to join another one. Thank you

Hi Henry_Jonsin303,

Thanks for the post. The default design is to allow a user to join one meeting at the time. If you would like to get more assistance, please contact our Zoom support and one of our Zoom experts would be happy to assist you.

Thanks!

1 Like

Sorry i’ve tried but can you to me how to contact support

Join different meetings simultaneously on desktop
I don’t have this option. I have tried from admin account only. but I could find it Please help me.

hey, i saw your comment on forum. i wanna ask have you been helped yet cause i’m exxperiencing the same issue

Hello everyone,

Thanks for the replies, really appreciate it. As this question is out of the scope of SDK and I do not have any visibilities and permission to help on the Zoom account, please seeks assistance via https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/201362003 and one of our account experts would be happy to help you.

Thanks!

I have exactly the same problem. I have bought a licence with two hosts so I should be allowed to create two simultaneous meetings, yet, still there is no option for it. I’ve spent all day on looking for the option…
I would really appreciate the help here…

Hi everyone,

Thanks for the post. The issue you are facing is out of the scope of SDK, please see my reply below:

I am going to close this topic as this question is not related to Zoom SDK. Thanks!