Join meeting with a password issue (for native windows SDK)

Meeting SDK Type and Version
Windows Meeting SDK v5.16.5.24346

Description
I am using paid zoom account. I have internal demo application that connects to the zoom meeting. Meeting link is getting created from APIs. I can correctly see the meeting link with pwd in my zoom calendar once i created the meeting via APIs. But when i try to join to that meeting via Windows native SDK by using pwd, its not connecting to that meeting.

Strange thing is if i created a zoom meeting manually using my zoom desktop client (same zoom account that i used for APIs) and use that meeting to connect with pwd, then i was able to connect successfully from my internal demo application.

I am using somewhat newer version which is v5.16.5.24346. Was this a bug that fixed in the latest version if i updated my SDK version to very latest?

Below is my C++ code based on the official references i created to connect to the meeting

// try to create the meeting configuration object, this object will be used to configure the meeting
// joinMeetingWithoutLogin Parameters will join a meeting as a guest user, who typically don't sign-in / login.
JoinParam joinMeetingParam;
JoinParam4WithoutLogin joinMeetingWithoutLoginParam;
joinMeetingParam.userType = SDK_UT_WITHOUT_LOGIN;
joinMeetingWithoutLoginParam.meetingNumber = meeting_number;
joinMeetingWithoutLoginParam.userName = L"Demo Application";
joinMeetingWithoutLoginParam.psw = passcode.c_str();
joinMeetingWithoutLoginParam.userZAK = L"";
joinMeetingWithoutLoginParam.join_token = NULL;
joinMeetingWithoutLoginParam.vanityID = NULL;
joinMeetingWithoutLoginParam.customer_key = NULL;
joinMeetingWithoutLoginParam.webinarToken = NULL;
joinMeetingWithoutLoginParam.app_privilege_token = NULL;
joinMeetingWithoutLoginParam.hDirectShareAppWnd = NULL;
joinMeetingWithoutLoginParam.isAudioOff = false;
joinMeetingWithoutLoginParam.isVideoOff = true;
joinMeetingWithoutLoginParam.isDirectShareDesktop = false;
joinMeetingParam.param.withoutloginuserJoin = joinMeetingWithoutLoginParam;

Error?
No error in the console. Just that its not coming to this last line onMeetingParameterNotification. It just stops from line before that which is onMeetingStatusChanged: 1, iResult: 0 and not connecting to the meeting.

------------------------------------------------------------------
SDK Initialized.
CreateNetworkConnectionHelper created.
NetworkConnectionHandler registered. Detecting proxy.
onProxyDetectComplete
AuthService created.
AuthServiceEventListener added.
Auth call started, auth in progress.
Error: Send error, 10051 Unknown error
connect: No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it
connect: No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it
Auth succeeded: JWT.
onLoginReturnWithReason: 0
MeetingService created.
Settingservice created.
Joining Meeting...
onMeetingStatusChanged: 1, iResult: 0
onMeetingParameterNotification

I also compared the 2 meetings that i created via APIs and manual via Zoom client. Those looks identical to me and unable to find any differences in the settings. But when i create it from APIs that meeting i am unable to connect to that via SDK using same pwd method while the manually created meeting i was able to connect successfully always.

Appreciate any advices on this whether its a bug in the SDK version i am using which is corrected in the past? Or recommendations to fix this.

Thanks in advance!

Hi,

I updated the native windows meeting SDK to latest v5.17.2.30038 but still the issue is same.

Appreciate any advice!

Thanks in advance!

Hi, Found this. its because of the API value when creating meeting its setting the registration required. When we remove that this issue will be gone.