Join_url for meetings in list not working

Do not join the meeting using the join_url returned by /users/{userId}/meetings when the meeting is scheduled with a custom id, also this join_url is different from the one returned by /meetings/{meetingId}, let me know

Hey @carlosteranp84,

What specially is not working when using the join url?

Thanks,
Tommy

Hey Tommy

As you can see in the following image, the join_url returned by /users/{userId}/meetings is different from the join_url returned by /meetings/{meetingId}, with the first one I cannot enter the room directly, it asks me to enter the password.

I register the list of scheduled meetings with zoom on my system and give my associates the join_url, the problem is that after searching the list through the API, I have to do an individual search for each meeting to get the correct join_url because the one returned by the listing asks me to enter a password

Thanks for your help.

Hey @carlosteranp84,

The GET /users/{userId}/meetings endpoint returns all the meetings a user has scheduled so it is possible there are meetings included that you aren’t looking for. It also does not return the password.

I suggest using the GET /meetings/{meetingId} endpoint, which returns the password.

Thanks,
Tommy