Joining Meeting... screen infinite

When I add any additional property in my ZoomMtg.join object, the screen is just stuck at Joining Meeting… without any errors in the console. This is my code that works:

ZoomMtg.setZoomJSLib(‘https://dmogdx0jrul3u.cloudfront.net/1.8.6/lib’, ‘/av’);
ZoomMtg.preLoadWasm();
ZoomMtg.prepareJssdk();
ZoomMtg.init({
leaveUrl: “https://google.com”,
isSupportAV: true,
success: function () {
ZoomMtg.join({
signature: “the signature here”,
apiKey: “the api key here”,
meetingNumber: “the meet number here”,
userName: 'username here",
userEmail: “email here”,
passWord: “password here”,
error(res) {
console.log(res)
}
})
},
error: function(e){
console.log(e)
}
})

But as soon as I add another property such as isShowJoiningErrorDialog or something made up like ‘blablabla’, the screen is just loading as in the screenshot. When i delete those added properties and change the meeting number to a made up one, the errors are correct and in the console, also if the meeting is fine then loading is complete as intended.

I really need the isShowJoiningErrorDialog and isSupportQA properties to work, so any help would do…

Js version: zoom-meeting-1.8.6

This is on Chrome / macOS Big Sur

Hey @brkic,

Thank you for reaching out to the Zoom Developer Forum. Looking at the code that works, I’m not seeing any issues that would prevent you from adding more properties.

It’s important to note that you’ll only want to add supported properties. Further, if you are setting isShowJoiningErrorDialog to false then you could be missing messages about the meeting join errors.

With that being said, are you able to add another supported property there such as setting screenShare to false?

Please send me a snippet of the code when it fails and I’ll advise further.

Thanks,
Max

Hey @MaxM ,

Thanks for replying. The problem was I was adding the isShowJoiningErrorDialog inside of the ZoomMtg.join({}) object instead of the level above inside of the ZoomMtg.init({}) object.

So good news is I figured that out and got it working.

Bottom line: the screen is infinite whenever someone should add that or any other (possible or made up property) in the .join({}) object, if anyone cares about that…

Hey @brkic,

I’m glad to hear that you resolved your issue! Please don’t hesitate to reach out if you encounter any further issues or questions.

Thanks,
Max

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.