JsMediaSDK_Instance is not defined (MeteorJS)

Description
Hello. I want to integrate Video SDK Web into my project. The github example runs without problems. But when we try to run the same code in our project, the following error occurs.

The last 3 days I tried to solve the problem, but it did not help.
It turned out the following:

1. The error occurs at the attachment stage, that is, in this piece of code:
    await zmClient.join(
    sessionConfig.topic,
    sessionToken,
    sessionConfig.name
    sessionConfig.password
    );

2. Config values ​​do not matter. In the github example and in my project, the code and config are the same.

3. Search for a possible solution in this forum:
    3.1 preLoadWasm - JSMediaSdk_Instance not defined - #4 by tommy
    Not relevant, since VideoSDK does not have the preLoadWasm function, and I have not found an alternative.
    3.2 ZoomInstant - Npm run start - not working - #7 by cscav
    Alas, it didn’t help me.
    3.3 Cross-Origin -Zoom Video Web SDK - Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'malloc') - #12 by poufy and Web SDK Gallery View
    It didn’t help either. But here I am not sure that I did everything correctly.

4. The problem is in my stack - the server is on MeteorJS, the client is on Svelte. If you run an example from github, or separately Svelte (rollup), or just an html file without a server, then the code works. That is the problem in MeteorJS. But what exactly I did not understand, since the error is not trivial and it does not indicate a server problem in any way.
    A temporary solution is to place the VideoSDK call script in the iframe. But this is extremely inconvenient, and as you understand, it will cause other possible problems and limitations.

I understand that the solution should also be sought on the Meteor side - that’s why I also wrote to their developers. But as I understand it, I’m not the first one who encountered a similar problem, so I ask you for help.

I can send you the full source if needed.

Browser Console Error
index.mjs:2145 Uncaught ReferenceError: JsMediaSDK_Instance is not defined
index.mjs:2145 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading ‘userRole’)

Which Web Video SDK version?
1.3 or 1.2.7

Screenshots
vivaldi_Vanzjw26cq

Video SDK Code Snippets To Reproduce(If applicable)
vivaldi_XeFMEZtXTn

Device (please complete the following information):

• Device: AMD Ryzen 5 1600 Six-Core Processor
  • Browser: Vivaldi/Chrome/Firefox
  • Browser Version: latest

Hey @sashock-94

Thanks for your feedback.

First I want to make sure you are using the CDN dependent assets or private-served assets? it is configured in the init method.
Then if the value is CDN or default in the init method, could you check if your site disallows external resources, usually it may be related to the CSP setting.
And one more tip, the join method should be invoked after the init method is resolved.
Hope this can help you to get some clues to the issue.

Thanks
Vic

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.