Late notifications

Before Creating a New Topic:

If you’re experiencing unexpected API/Zoom API Events (webhooks) behavior please search the forum with relevant keywords (e.x. error message) and follow the guidance outlined in those posts. Please also leverage the following support links:

Format Your New Topic as Follows:

API Endpoint(s) and/or Zoom API Event(s)
Link the API endpoint(s) and/orZoom API Event(s) you’re working with to help give context.

Description
Data about some events in the webhook arrives ~ 24 hours after their actual appearance

Error?
Data about some events in the webhook arrives ~ 24 hours after their actual appearance
How To Reproduce
we cannot reproduce this error.

Hi @lifeonmars , what webhooks are you receiving delayed?

Hi @gianni.zoom!
For example, the time when the event occurred:
2024-07-14 06:18:12.556000 +00:00
The time of sending the push in our direction:
2024-07-15 09:51:16 .103852 +00:00

Hello @lifeonmars , I meant what specific events please? Can you please share the formal webhook names?

@gianni.zoom
When the equipment goes offline.
Then the equipment comes online, but we do not receive information about it. Only after almost a day

Hi @lifeonmars , can you please link me to the docs for the events you’re referring to? I am still not sure which you are referring to: Introduction to Zoom APIs

Is it zoomroom.alert ? https://developers.zoom.us/docs/api/rest/reference/zoom-rooms/events/#operation/zoomroom.alert

Hi @gianni.zoom . Yes, it is.
For example, we received an alert that the camera was turned off, but we did not receive an alert that it was turned back on

I can’t attach a screenshot

Okay, @lifeonmars , I opened a support ticket (TS1388408) on your behalf with the email you have on file. Please go to that email and respond there so support can take over and assist you.

1 Like