Least helpful Zoom Support

Description
When trying to connect with Zoom JS SDK, I ran into an issue where my error was Join Parameters not valid. So I asked around the forum and was told to email developersupport@zoom.us with my token. After about 26 hours I got a response:
Hi Saj,

Happy to help.

Can you please confirm that you are using the JWT App Client ID and not the SDK App Client ID to generate the signature?

Thanks,

To which I responded that I was using the JWT app client id and not the SDK App client ID. That was on May 20th. I followed up again on May 21st and May 22nd. It is now May 28th and I have not heard anything back from Zoom. Super disappointed in the lack of support for developers who want to work with Zoom.

Hey @sajarora,

Apologies you had a negative experience while working with us. We are doing our best to support all the developers as fast as we can. Please send me the ticket number so I can help.

Thanks,
Tommy

Ticket number

Hey @sajarora,

I have reviewed your Web SDK signature and it appears you have a Free Basic account, and the meeting number (*********) was never created or started.

Please upgrade to at least a Pro Plan to use the Web SDK, and create and start a meeting that you can join with via the Web SDK.

Thanks,
Tommy