"libzoomtensorflowlite_jni.so" and "libusb-1.0.so" not found

I updated the Meeting SDK from v5.14.5.13410 to v6.0.2.21328. When I am trying to build after making necessary changes, I’m having this error in a few devices

java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError - dlopen failed: library "libusb-1.0.so" not found

and

java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: dlopen failed: library "libzoomtensorflowlite_jni.so" not found

In my build.gradle file I have this code

packagingOptions {
        pickFirst 'lib/x86/libc++_shared.so'
        pickFirst 'lib/x86_64/libc++_shared.so'
        pickFirst 'lib/armeabi-v7a/libc++_shared.so'
        pickFirst 'lib/arm64-v8a/libc++_shared.so'
    }

By adding “libusb-1.0.so” and “libzoomtensorflowlite_jni.so” will fix the issue? or Is there any other solution?

I am facing this issue in release builds also. Need solution ASAP. Thanks in advance!

I also tried running the sample app and facing the same issue.

@chunsiong.zoom

After upgrade Meeting SDK from v5.* to v6.0.2.*,
Same issue for me too on some devices when we try to join meeting and some devices working fine -

java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: dalvik.system.PathClassLoader[DexPathList[[zip file “/data/app/com.byteachers.learningapp-VxPf31LfL72F10rfGJoy3A==/base.apk”],nativeLibraryDirectories=[/data/app/com.byteachers.learningapp-VxPf31LfL72F10rfGJoy3A==/lib/arm, /data/app/com.byteachers.learningapp-VxPf31LfL72F10rfGJoy3A==/base.apk!/lib/armeabi-v7a, /system/lib, /system/product/lib]]] couldn’t find “libzoomtensorflowlite_jni.so”

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.