List all the meetings scheduled from a account

I am trying to get list all of the meetings scheduled in past by a user or from an account.

Description
I am trying to get list all of the meetings scheduled in past by a user or from an account.
Not able to find any endpoint for this.

Error
/users/{userId}/meetings

When I hit the above mentioned endpoint, it tries to get list of meeting scheduled in future for a user.
But I want to get list of all past meetings.

Which App Type (OAuth / Chatbot / JWT / Webhook)?
OAuth

Which Endpoint/s?
/users/{userId}/meetings

Hey @goodera.experiences,

Thank you for reaching out to the Zoom Developer Forum. Try using the List Ended Meeting Instances API if you want to see a list of past meetings.

You can also use the List Meetings Dashboard API.

Let me know if that helps.

Thanks,
Max

Hi,

When i tried using List Meetings Dashboard API( /metrics/meetings) using access token, I got below error:

{
“code”: 4700,
“message”: “Invalid access token, does not contain scopes: [dashboard:read:admin, dashboard_meetings:read:admin].”
}

I just need list of all the meetings that have occured in the past.

Hey @goodera.experiences,

Thanks for the update. It looks like your OAuth app will need to include some new scopes to call this API:

Make sure that you’ve added those scopes to your OAuth App first. Then, reinstall your OAuth app and use that new access_token when making these API calls.

Let me know if that helps.

Thanks,
Max

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.