List all the started (and not ended) meetings for a host

Description
I need to know all the “in progress” meetings for a Host. Because a Host can only start one meeting a time right? or if the host is allowed to start a call.

The List meetings api returns all the meetings for a user but with no status.

How can I get from the api if the host has a meeting in progress? So I can show the user a message saying you need to end the other call.

It will be a pain to iterate for a bunch of meetings (not only the “in progress”) and get the info for each and everyone of them to know this info.

Thanks,
William

Hey @thefantastic4it,

Thank you for reaching out to the Zoom Developer Forum. If you’re looking for a list of live meetings, you can use the List Meetings Dashboard API but this won’t return meetings per user.

If you would like this feature to be considered for a future release, I recommend posting in the #feature-requests category.

I hope that helps!

Thanks,
Max

Hi @MaxM,

Awesome, that request returns the “live” meetings and you can filter by date. I can narrow the list of meetings and find the one I’m looking for.

It would be great if the user could be included as a query parameter. So I’m going to post a feature request.

Thanks,
William

1 Like

Great! I’m glad that was helpful. Thank you for submitting a feature request. I’ll go ahead and close this topic now but feel free to open a new topic if you encounter any further issues or questions.

Thanks,
Max