List webinar participants QoS Summary

Greetings,

I’m able to pull QoS statistics from webinars when using the List webinar participant QoS API but when I try List webinar participant QoS Summary I receive the following response:

“message”: “Event subscription not found. Subscribe to the Webinar Participant QoS Summary event in your Marketplace app to get access to this API.”

So I went to the Marketplace and looked through the event subscriptions but couldn’t find one for Webinar Participant QoS Summary. Am I missing something, looking in the wrong place, or is the List webinar participant QoS Summary API not available yet?

Best,
Conor

Hi @conor.oshea

Thanks for reaching out to the Zoom Developer Forum! I am happy to help here!
Are you still experiencing this issue or were you able to call the List webinar participant QoS summary?

Cheers,
Elisa

Hi @elisa.zoom ,

I am facing a similar Issue , were I get an error response for List Meeting Participants QoS Summary

When I hit the API https://api.zoom.us/v2/metrics/meetings/{meeting_id}/participants/qos_summary

I get the below response

{
“code”: 200,
“message”: “Event subscription not found. Subscribe to the Meeting Participant QoS Summary event in your Marketplace app to get access to this API.”
}

Can you please let me know how to resolve this?

Hi @zoom-test2 and @conor.oshea
Thank you for your patience.
I am still investigating this issue, I am able to replicate the error and I am troubleshooting this on my end.
I will come back to you with an update soon.

Best,
Elisa

Hi @elisa.zoom ,

Is there any update on the above?

Hi @zoom-test2
Thanks for your patience, I am still looking into this but it looks like you will need to have a feature enabled in your account to be able to make use of this endpoint.

Could you please open up a support ticket here:

And add the link to this thread so our team can help you investigate further

Best,
Elisa

Hi @elisa.zoom
I submitted a support ticket per your suggesting with the following ID: 14616111. Please let me know if there’s anything else I can do to help.

Best,
Conor

Hi @elisa.zoom,

Thanks, we have now raised the ticket 14616572 for the same.

I will take it from there and keep you posted @zoom-test2 and @conor.oshea
Best,
Elisa

Adding ticket #14713572 here as well.

Hello - i’m facing a similar issue. Do I need to open a support ticket or would you be able to locate the JIRA internally around this so I can give it to my CSM?

Hi @andrewb
Thanks for reaching out to the Zoom Developer Forum.
Feel free to open up a new topic so we can support you and describe your issue with more details for me please.
Best,
Elisa