Load video only

Description
I am currently working on integrating Zoom in my Application by using the web SDK, i need to be able to Mute the incoming audio coming from zoom.
In other way, how can i integrate zoom video image only without any incoming audio into my app using the zoom web SDK or any other method.

Which version?
zoom-meeting-1.8.6

Hey @mo1 ,

You can mute all the participants programmatically via the Web SDK muteAll function:

https://marketplace.zoom.us/docs/sdk/native-sdks/web/reference

Thanks,
Tommy

Thanks Tom
Can i mute the host too?

Regards
MM

sorry actually need to route the zoom audio somewhere else in My app , if i mute all i won’t get it elsewhere . need the master output audio to assign it elsewhere

Hey @mo1,

Thank you for the update. Currently, the Web SDK does not allow access to the raw data. You can use the Fully Customizable SDK for raw access to audio but it would be a separate implementation from the Web SDK.

If you’re able to share details on your use case I’ll advise further. Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,
Max

@MaxM

I will need to run an advertising audio file on my landing page when people click to listen to that file i need to Mute temporary the audio coming from zoom

Hey @mo1,

Thank you for providing additional information. There isn’t a feature to mute all sound coming from the Zoom Web SDK. If you would like this feature to be considered for a future release, I recommend posting in the #feature-requests category.

Thanks,
Max

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.