Can I handle AUDIO's STREAM independently? (zoom meeting sdk)

Description
I am thinking of incorporating a web application with the ability to do zoom meetings using a web component.
I would like to know if it is possible to incorporate the zoom functionality and then handle the zoom audio data (audio that I have uttered).

Specifically, I would like to know if it is possible to use the getUserMedia

Browser Console Error
The full error message or issue you are running into.

Which Web Meeting SDK version?
Knowing the version can help us to identify your issue faster. [e.g. 1.9.9]

Meeting SDK Code Snippets
The code snippets that are causing the error / issue so we can reproduce.

To Reproduce(If applicable)
Steps to reproduce the behavior:

1. Go to ‘…’
  2. Click on ‘…’
  3. Scroll down to ‘…’
  4. See error

Screenshots
If applicable, add screenshots to help explain your problem.

Device (please complete the following information):

• Device: [e.g. Macbook Pro]
  • Browser: [e.g. Chrome]
  • Browser Version [e.g. 88.0.4324.150 (Official Build) (x86_64)]

Additional context
Add any other context about the problem here.

Hi, @takagi.305216,

Welcome to the Developer Forum – happy to help here. First, can you share if you are looking to access raw audio data? Or looking to record each participant on a separate audio track? If the latter, see our support article on this topic below:

Enabling and starting local recordings

That aside, you can leverage the livestreaming feature to capture audio as a workaround. Here is a helpful guide on Live Streaming with RTMP

First, can you share if you are looking to access raw audio data? Or looking to record each participant on a separate audio track? If the latter, see our support article on this topic below:

Thank you for your kindness.
We want to get the voice data of each individual speaker and analyse that data.
Can local recording use the MeetingSDK to control the start and end of recording on each device? Or is the audio data of the entire meeting output as a file?

That aside, you can leverage the livestreaming feature to capture audio as a workaround. Here is a helpful guide on Live Streaming with RTMP

Can Live Streaming with RTMP coexist with the Meeting SDK? Let’s look at the article.

Can Live Streaming with RTMP provide speaker identification? We want to analyse which speaker made which statement. If we can capture the Streaming on the device, we would be able to identify the user, but we are concerned that if we send it to the server, we will not be able to identify them.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.