The stock download package and the download package for IT administrators has a malformed Distribution File leading to failures processing the pacakge.
Which macOS Client SDK version?
To Reproduce(If applicable)
Steps to reproduce the behavior:
- Download the Zoom for IT package for macOS
- Use a tool like Suspicious Package or Pacifist to review the Distribution File
- Look at the Distribution File and see that the Title tag identifies the product as “SU_TITLE” instead of Zoom
- Look at the Distribution File and see that there are two tags that refer to two identifiers, one of us which is clearly misspelled.
Device (please complete the following information):
- Device: [Apple MacBook Air (13-inch, M1)]
- OS: [macOS Big Sur 11.4]
This is breaking our automated processing of the packages on behalf of Zoom clients.