Manually Asked to enter password in Zoom IOS SDK

Description
Zoom asks for a password manually even when the password and meeting id supplied while starting or Joining the meeting.

Please guide us what are all the cases where Zoom UI asks for Password manually.
we are trying to start meeting soon after we create it, also the meeting time is correct and not elapsed.

Which version?

Screenshots

Smartphone (please complete the following information):

• Device: iPad

Additional context
I am calling
MobileRTCMeetingService *service = [[MobileRTC sharedRTC] getMeetingService];
MobileRTCMeetError response = [service joinMeetingWithDictionary:paramDict];
and
MobileRTCMeetError response = [service startMeetingWithStartParam:paramDict];

I am passing a password but still, Zoom asks for a password manually.

Hi saas,

Thanks for using Zoom SDK. This pop-up show up when the meeting requires a password, but no password is found in the parameter or the password is incorrect. I have tried to reproduce this with our demo app, when I pass the correct password to join a meeting, I did not see this pop-up. Could you have a try and see if this happens with our demo app?https://github.com/zoom/zoom-sdk-ios

Hope this helps. Thanks!

Thank you for reply Carson_Chen
Sorry to say but the password is correct and we are supplying it in the joining request, Not in the meeting start request as there is not way to supply password at time of Starting meeting.

User have no access to Zoom website and meetings are created using our custom UI on website, so there are not chances that password is changed.

Is there any mechanism that Zoom changes password ?

Please guide me in this.
Still users are getting that password alert even for the first time they start meeting soon after creating.

Hi @saas,

Thanks for the reply. That sounds unexpected. We have a few account level settings that are related to passwords:

If you have these enabled, our system will generate passwords for your meetings. Other than this, our system will not changes/adds passwords.

Could you verify and see any of the related settings are enabled? If none of them is enabled, could you have a try to use one of your meetings with our demo app and see if this issue persists?

Hope this helps. Thanks!