Meeting ended webhook fired twice

Description
I’m using the meeting.ended webhook, but sometimes I get two calls with the same exact payload. I thought it was just Zoom retrying the call, but they have the same event_ts so there is not a delay between them.

Error
No corresponding error.

Which App Type (OAuth / Chatbot / JWT / Webhook)?
Webhook

How To Reproduce (If applicable)
I am using the /meetings/{meetingId}/registrants/status endpoint to finish some meetings under specific circumstances, and I thought it’d probably be related to the multiple calls, but I have found that they happen whether the meeting is finished by endpoint or by users.

Additional context
All the meetings are created and managed using the API.

1 Like

Hey @marln94,

Thank you for reaching out to the Zoom Developer Forum. We identified an issue earlier that has since been resolved where a subset of users had issues with webhooks. Please see the following forum post for more information:

The issue should be resolved. Are you still encountering issues with webhooks?

Thanks,
Max

Hi @MaxM,
We are using tray.io and there shows the same webhook triggers twice for session ended.
It worked before.

Hey @dev15,

Thank you for the update. Please provide a payload for one of the duplicated events and I’ll look into this further.

Thanks,
Max

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.