Meeting host registration

I’m developing an integration for my applicant tracking system. We want to allow our users to schedule interviews with job seekers. The host(s) of the meeting will be authenticated within our application, but I can’t guarantee that any of them will have zoom accounts. The job seeker shouldn’t be required to have a Zoom account.

We currently have our OAuth integration working and are able to schedule meetings. But if the host or schedule_for or alternate_hosts don’t have a Zoom account, the request fails with error 1001 or 1113.

I’d like for our meetings to be reasonably secure but avoid requiring everyone to have a Zoom account. I’d also like to avoid asking our users for their zoom account id or email.

How do you suggest we best accomplish our goal?

Hey @jlowery

Thanks for posting on the Zoom Devforum! I am still learning, but I will try my best to help answer your question. :slightly_smiling_face:

Checkout this related thread that may have the answer you are looking for:

If this thread did not help, please let us know by replying back here and someone from the Developer Relations team will get back to you shortly.

Thanks,
DeveloperBot

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.