Meeting issues with Zoom

Hello everyone,

I’ve been having some issues with Zoom during my meetings and I was hoping someone might be able to help me out. Recently, I’ve noticed that my meetings have been lagging and freezing up, which is causing a lot of frustration for myself and the other participants.

I’m not sure what’s causing these issues, but I’ve tried a few things already. I’ve checked my internet connection and it seems to be stable. I’ve also made sure that I have the most up-to-date version of Zoom installed. Despite these efforts, I’m still experiencing the same problems.

Has anyone else had similar issues with Zoom during their meetings? Is there anything else I can try to fix this issue? I would appreciate any advice or help you could provide.

Thank you in advance for your time and assistance.

@aiphoto155.

Sorry to hear about your experience with the App. I have not seen any other reports of lagging and freezing up, so the behavior you are seeing could be due to network-related issues. How often you are seeing the behavior and have you submitted a support ticket for it? If not, you should submit a support request ticket to have an investigation open as this may be account related.

Let me know if you have any questions about this.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.