Meeting SDK key and SDK Secret Key Not Showing

I want to know why the SDK key and SDK key secret are not showing up for me in the app credentials when I click on Meeting SDK.

I have opened a support ticket and they have told me to post a topic here.

@createandfunnel Hope you will be fine.

It seems you have created an app before after associating/switching your account. You need to remove that App and create a new one.

Still have any queries please share. Thanks

I started my account with the PRO plan and then went into the Marketplace. How do I remove the APP and create a new one?

@freelancer.nak Thanks for your response. I am not too sure how to ‘remove’ the app because it just says that the SDK has already been created and I don’t see an option to remove. Opening a supper ticket seems to refer me to here

@createandfunnel @freelancer.nak

We have identified this as a bug. We will reach out directly for the fix

Hey Chris, did you ever get this resolved? I’m experiencing the exact same issue and can’t figure out how to correct it. In my case, I hadn’t even created an app previously - on my first setup for a Meeting SDK it didn’t generate the SDK Key and Secret, it only showed Client Secret and ID. I haven’t received any responses from the support tickets I’ve sent to Zoom thus far either. :confused:

Any assistance with this would be greatly appreciated!

I’m having the same issue, first time creating the App but the SDK key and secret are missing. I don’t own a paid zoom account, I wonder if that matters in my case? Any response is greatly appreciated.

Having the same issue, can this bug be fixed for all the users?
@chunsiong.zoom

@santiagonicolas.gran , @elearningevolve, @danielle

There is no issue with the creation of SDK App Type, and the generation of keys.

Do note that newly created SDK App Type will only have Client ID and Client Secret. They have replaced the SDK Key and SDK Secret respectively.

If your SDK has issue accepting Client ID and Client Secret, you might need to upgrade them to newer version of the SDK.

Let me know if you are still encountering any issues.

1 Like

@chunsiong.zoom

I am using the latest sdk version but getting “signature is invalid error”

1. {method: ‘join’, status: false, result: ‘Invalid signature.’, errorMessage: ‘Signature is invalid.’, errorCode: 3712}

2. errorCode: 3712

3. errorMessage: “Signature is invalid.”

4. method: “join”

5. result: “Invalid signature.”

6. status: false
    code used: GitHub - zoom/meetingsdk-web-sample: Zoom Meeting SDK web sample

Hi Surak,

I’ll PM you directly for the JWT token which you are using.

if you are creating the signature on the client it’s important that the client computer has set the correct time - you should check this

error 3712 can happen, if the clock on the computer (which creates the signature) is some seconds ahead → iat (Issued At) is in the future

@j.schoenemeyer Client computer has the correct time still facing the issue.

id you test your signature on jwt.io ?

what is the result ?

here are some infos, what to do if the signature don’t work