We’re using webhooks to capture changes on meetings and verify the meeting settings meet our required criteria for integration. If the meeting settings are not set “properly”, we inform the host (via email) to update them to required values and wait for the “meeting.updated” notification to verify.
meeting.updated webhook is triggered on changes to topic, agenda, schedule, a/v, password, meeting options.
it is not triggered if any of the following are changed:
- Host creates a new meeting
- meeting.created is triggered, we retrieve meeting details
- We inform the host, that they must enable “manual approval” (approval_type = 1)
- Host changes “approval_type” in Zoom Web UI
- meeting.updated is never triggered
In Zoom web ui - any changes to options in the image below do not trigger meeting.updated
(nor does patching via API)