Not receiving meeting.updated webhook as expected

Description
I am building an app that listens to several of the meeting webhooks. I am receiving meeting.created, meeting.deleted, meeting.started and meeting.ended as expected.

However, when I edit the details of the meeting, I do not get a corresponding meeting.updated event. I am specifically interested in changes to the topic.

I am editing the meeting details using the Mac client: Version: 4.6.9 (19273.0402)

I have confirmed that the meeting updated webhook is selected (screenshot attached)

Which Endpoint/s?
meeting.updated

Should editing the meeting through the Mac client to change the meeting topic result in a meeting.updated event coming through the webhook as I would expect?

Thanks.

Hey @ezraf,

Can I ask which settings you are updating on the Mac Client, and a screenshot of that page?

Thanks,
Tommy

Hi @tommy, thanks. I am updating the meeting topic, but have also tried updating the start time, and have confirmed I do not receive a meeting.updated event. Screenshots of the relevant screens attached.

Hey @ezraf,

I was able to reproduce the issue. We are looking into it and will get back to you with an updated. (ZOOM-150138)

Thanks,
Tommy

Hey @ezraf,

We are working to fix this in the coming months.

Stay updated here: https://marketplace.zoom.us/docs/changelog

Thanks,
Tommy

Thanks. Is the issue only for updates made from the Mac client? I ask because this functionality is needed for my application and would like to know if I can offer users a workaround (i.e. if you edit the meeting from x it will work as expected).

Hey @ezraf,

If you edit the meetings from the Zoom Web Portal, it will work!

Thanks,
Tommy