metrics/meetings/{meetingId}/participants returns OK but no data

I’m trying to get the list of meeting participants who entered via a link and the answer is OK, but no data is returned.
I use a JWT token.
For meetingId I use the value returned for uuid when I created the meeting.
The input query parameters are:
type: “live”
page_size: 100
next_page_token; It is not clear to me what to use. I tried omittig the parameters and using the JWT token.

I créate a meeting with /users/{userId}/meetings (always using JWT token).
I start the meeting and enter to it from other computers using the link returned previously…
When I call /metrics/meetings/uuid/participants, it returns OK, but the response is empty.

I would like to know how to invoke the method or if there is another way to get the list of participants of a meeting without an account in ZOOM that allows them to be identified in any way. I need to associate participants with users of a background software.

1 Like

Hey @rperazzolli1,

Make sure there is more than 1 person in the meeting. If there is just 1 user / host it will not return.

Thanks,
Tommy

The reason was that I had a Pro license and Business license is required. Anyway, it only informs me the ip and date and time. The fields of greatest interest, such as the disk number or computer name are returned empty.

Hey @rperazzolli1,

Can you please share the response you are getting so I can debug?

Thanks,
Tommy

I got it to work. The settings needed to be adjusted to show information about participants. Thank you very much, Tommy.

1 Like

@rperazzolli1 glad it’s working, let us know if there’s anything we can help with :slight_smile:

Thank you Michael. I’m very close to achieve the goal. I still can’t force each participant to login when entering a meeting and then get their name or email address. I can get the computer name, macaddress and IP, but that data is not available from a website to do the matching. I would appreciate some tutorial or guidance.

Hey @rperazzolli1,

Have you tried using the Meeting participant reports endpoint?

How are your users joining the meeting? Are you using meeting registration, or requiring the users to sign into Zoom before joining?

Thanks,
Tommy

Sorry Tommy, the feature works properly. We weren’t doing the right tests and that prevented us from seeing the user. Thank you very much for the answers. Now everything’s working fine. Thanks again.

1 Like

Happy to hear you got it working! :slight_smile:

Let us know if you need help with anything else!

Thanks,
Tommy