Microphone and Camera Alerts

Description
When using custom UI, is there a way to prevent the microphone / camera access alerts from being presented when access has been denied by the user previously?

Which version?

Smartphone (please complete the following information):

• Device: iPad Pro

Hi Xiao,

Thanks for the post. We do not have a way to disable the alert at the moment, but you can customize the language for the alert message, change the following in your Localizable.strings:

"Unable to access mic" = "Your text here";
"Mic Privacy Settings" = "Your text here";
"Unable to access camera" = "Your text here";
"Camera Privacy Settings" = "Your text here";

Hope this helps. Thanks!

Hope this helps. Thanks!

Hi Carson,

Thanks for the info.

Xiao

Hi Xiao,

Glad to be helpful. Let me know if you have any other questions. :slight_smile:

Thanks!

I had this problem. I was never able to get an alarm on this model. I wanted to buy another model , but I didn’t know which one to choose. I wanted a good and high-quality model, but I do not understand this at all. I turned to my brother for help. He recommended an article to me. It was very instructive. There are models of microphones with a description. That’s where I chose the microphone. If you need a new microphone, I suggest you visit this article. So, here is the site with reviews that really helped me [link]

Hi @ann.weber777,

Thanks for the reply. Are you facing issues when using Zoom SDK?

Hi Carson,

I have the same problem when starting a new meeting. Can i customize the language for the alert message ?

IMG_1010.PNG

Hi @LEA,

Yes, you could customize the language here. Please follow the instruction to customize the language: https://marketplace.zoom.us/docs/sdk/native-sdks/iOS/techniques/customize-language

Thanks!