Microphone keeps turning on and off iOS

Thank you for the information @elaine.ku . I’ll be refreshing [@zoom/react-native-videosdk - npm] all day Friday.

This bug being introduced in 1.7.x has put us in quite a pickle because we haven’t been able to release an update to our app of the library above 1.6.x, but you guys are going to stop supporting 1.6.x on Saturday. So we have a single day to load it in and test and push the update for apple to approve. It’ll be quite a day :slight_smile:

Looks like if disable ENABLE_CALLKIT_VOIP_MEETING from MobileRTCCallKitManager.h

#define ENABLE_CALLKIT_VOIP_MEETING 1

to

#define ENABLE_CALLKIT_VOIP_MEETING 0

I am able to take control of this again.

Can I make a feature request for the RN Zoom Video SDK to make this an option when initializing the provider with ZoomVideoSdkProvider? so Its back under the developers control. This is especially important since we’re using other libraries / systems to handle all the native CallKit / ConnectionService (android) functionality.

But this might let us actually get a few days of testing to release before you remove 1.6.x!!!

Hi @ray.elward,

I’ve added an enableCallKit param in the InitConfig. If you would like to disable the CallKit, please set it as false. This param will be available in our latest release 1.11.0 which will be released this week.
Thank you

Elaine

2 Likes

Amazing.
:raised_hands:
Thank you!

Hello I see its published on the marketplace. I’m wondering when it’ll be pushed to npm? based on the history it looks like you guys tend to publish to npm that repo sometime between the same day (1.10.10) and a couple months (1.7.5).

What do you think the lag time on publishing this one will be?

Hi @ray.elward ,

The version 1.11.0 is now on npm. Thank you

Elaine

2 Likes