I’ve built an application using Custom UI. I’ve noticed that when I play with the SDK Sample app and in default UI mode while my app is running, the SDK unexpectedly changes my apps UI logic. I’ve noticed this happens to other apps built on top of the Zoom SDK as well. I assume it is caused by some global gating/switching logic that is not app scoped.
Can this be fixed?
MacOS SDK v5.4.54518.1229 (this issue has been present in all previous versions of the SDK as well)
To Reproduce(If applicable)
Steps to reproduce the behavior:
- start a meeting with my app with custom UI (works well).
- leave the meeting but still have the app running.
- start the sample app with zoom default UI.
- start a meeting see the default UI (works well).
- leave the zoom meeting.
- start a call with my app and now it will load both the custom UI plus the zoom default UI.
Devices (please complete the following information):
- Device: Macbook Pro, Macbook Air, iMac
- OS: OS X
- Version: Mojave, Catalina, Big Sur