My token expired and do not want to reactivate

I am using a token it expired after 90 mins… I resetted it under other and its still giving me an error
“code”: 124,
“message”: “Access token is expired.”

I also tried regenerating the secret and that did not work

Hey @dtlradio,

Thank you for reaching out to the Zoom Developer Forum. I just have a couple of questions to get us started:

1. Are you using JWT or OAuth?
  2. Are you able to provide more detail on how you are refreshing the token? Any code snippets or request details will be useful.

Thanks,
Max

I was refreshing the token in the website… It was not moving to anything other then 90 min… the other values were not saving

Hey @kdtlradio,

Thank you for providing additional information. To clarify, when you generate a token via the embedded token generator in your app, you will need to copy that particular token after specifying the token expiration. This token that you generate will remain valid after you leave the app. When you return to the app, the default 90 day time period will be present, but this will not affect the token you already generated with a different expiration (You can have several valid tokens at a time that operate independently of each other).

To generate a token with a longer expiration, select the “Other” option and specify a date in the future for the expiration, and copy the token. This token will remain valid until the expiration you set, but the token generation tool will display the default settings for generating a new token each time you navigate to the app.

I hope that helps! Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,
Max

Thanks for your reply. I would try it an respond to you.

Thanks again

Hey @kdtlradio,

Thank you for the update. I’m glad to hear that was helpful! Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,
Max

Thanks again for your help…All is working now.but I would certainly contact for further assistance.

Thanks & Regards
Egbert

Hey @kdtlradio,

I’m glad to hear that resolved your issues! If you have any further issues or questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out.

Thanks,
Max

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.