Names are not properly synced on tiles

Description
Some participants experienced this bug in which names are not properly synced on tiles. See the screenshot as an example

Which Web Meeting SDK version?
Web SDK 2.4.5

Screenshots

@dev.canapii,

Thank you for posting in the Developer Forum. Can you share the reproducible steps for the behavior you are seeing? I am happy to look into this and create a bug ticket if needed. Also, if you are seeing any errors in the console, please share a shoot of it with us.

Hi @donte.zoom ,

This was reported by our clients. So, I can say that they just join the meeting like the other participants. and in line with that, only 1 out of 9 participants have experienced this kind of issue/bug. But if you want, I can share with you the email address which was used for that meeting. Thanks

Thanks for the details, @dev.canapii. I am unable to reproduce that behavior on my end. Which Meeting SDK sample app are you using :

Additionally, can you share :

1. How frequently does that one 1 user experience this behavior?

2. How is the user join the meeting?

3. Are there any errors shown in the browser console?

Web SDK 2.4.5: Angular

• How frequently does that one 1 user experience this behavior?
    It’s intermittent, By joining on a meeting.

• How is the user join the meeting?
    Same with other users.

• Are there any errors shown in the browser console?

• I can’t really tell, this was reported by our client and this issue was raised a few days ago.

@dev.canapii,

Thanks for the response. I raise your concern to our Development team and it was shared Gallery View will enhancements applied in the upcoming Web SDK release. To stay up-to-date with any new or upcoming features, be sure to follow our changelog and upcoming changes pages.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.