No Permission API Issue

Description
I need to fetch devices information. For that I am using https://api.zoom.us/v2/h323/devices this API endpoint. I am following OAuth 2.0. After getting access_token when I make request to the above API endpoint, I am getting the following error.
{
“code”: 200,
“message”: “No permission.”
}
I have owner access to the account.
I am using proper scopes for the same.

Error?
{
“code”: 200,
“message”: “No permission.”
}
API Endpoint/s?
https://api.zoom.us/v2/h323/devices

How To Reproduce
Steps to reproduce the behavior:
*1. Use OAuth2.0 and get the access_toekn
*2.O Use that access token to make further reuests

Note
Also, when I make request to the endpoint /h323/devices I get No permission error with status code 400 Bad Request.
But when I make request to the endpoint /devices, I don’t get any error but a empty response with status code 200 OK. Even though I have devices in my account.

Hi @lokesh

Thanks for reaching out and welcome to our Community! I am happy to help here!
Have you tried calling the following endpoint?

Let me know if this helps,
Elisa

Hi @elisa.zoom
Thank you for your response. Zoom Phone has not been enabled for the account we are using so we cannot use zoom phone APIs. We want to use Zoom API (Meetings)
We want to fetch devices from zoom API endpoint, which are shown under Device Management-> Device List.
Could you please provide an API endpoint using which we can get these devices under Device Management-> Device List.

Also, can you please suggest how to solve this 200 pemission issue. We are getting this issue despite using admin/owner account.

Hi @lokesh

Thanks for the clarification.
I am not able to replicate this issue on my end.
I am successfully calling the endpoint following the OAuth workflow to get an access token and then using the generated Bearer token to call the endpoint.

I would ask you to kindly double check that you have all the permissions enabled for the Zoom Room Management in the
User Management tab > Roles > Role Settings.

Let me know if this helps and if the issue persist, feel free to reach out to Developer Support to get more help about this issue here:

Best,
Elisa

Yes all are enabled please see screen shot
We still have the issue.

Is it possible to have a call to discuss?

Can you also confirm if a basic account has the ability to review all devices? Or are we required to purchase licenses?

Hey @lokesh
Unfortunately I can not see your screenshot.
Could you please reach out to me via DM?

Screenshot is on its way via email.

1 Like

Is API of one account works on different accounts? I also got issue but whenever i try to approach through different account’s API if again start same issue.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.