"code": 200, "message": "No permission."

Greetings - I am encountering code 200 when trying to send a test call.

I am on a university account, and may or may not have permissions to access API. How can I determine this?

“code”: 200,
“message”: “No permission.”

Hi @mforrester,

As you suspected, this error typically means you do not have the right permissions on your account. To fix this, you can have your Zoom Account Admin give you a role with the the Developer and Marketplace permissions.

This should allow you to call our APIs without an issue.

Let me know if this helps!

Best,
Will

Hi Will - thanks for that, I have an appointment with our admin for next week to add those roles.

In the meantime, I have successfully used the OAuth API to schedule meetings in my own personal account - so I am learning the protocols.

But I am the only one who will be using this app - if I use web hooks instead, can I generate a persistent token? i.e. one that does not need refreshing every hour? Thanks,

1 Like

I think I answered my own question:

Use a JWT Token for access and set a custom expiration date years in the future?

Hey @mforrester,

That’s exactly right! The JWT app will be what you’re looking for, and it allows you to set the expiration of your token based on your needs.

Thanks,
Will

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.