Oauth App - API to add Whitelist URL?

Description
I am currently developing an OAuth WebApp for use in a Typo3 and Wordpress Extension. You’ll be able to book events and with zoom schedule meetings and so on.
Though, unless I whitelist the url, I can’t get the authentication to work. Is there a way to add the Domain on any way aside from doing it manually?

Which App Type (OAuth / Chatbot / JWT / Webhook)?
OAuth

Which Endpoint/s?
Authentication

Hey @sn1, thanks for posting and using Zoom!

Simply add the redirect URL you are using to the whitelist url.

What is the reason you are not able to add the whitelist?

Thanks,
Tommy

Hey, the question is rather if there is an api to add it? Cause I plan to publish / sell the typo3 and wordpress plugin and if I need to manually add the domain, that’s quite a bummer.

Hey @sn1,

The OAuth flow will happen outside of wordpress though, on your domain so there will only be one domain.

Pleas see my related post here about saving users state in a 3rd party site via the state query param:

Thanks,
Tommy

Yea, i figured that much already.

Though, for some weird reason the " Require a password when scheduling new meetings" is locked to on and despite being admin, I cant disable it?
It did work before without though…

Hey @sn1,

Have you tried unlocking it via the Account settings?

Thanks,
Tommy

It is unlocked now or I am able to turn it off now to be precise.
Yesterday it was locked and greyed out for me to turn off.

Is it possible it was locked due to me testing my app in the process creating a lot of meeting withing a short amount of time?

1 Like

Hey @sn1,

Not sure how it was locked. Could have been locked by one of your Zoom admins or owners.

Glad it is working now! :slight_smile:

Thanks,
Tommy

No, I am the owner and there is no other account aside of mine.
Is there a way to figure out why it happened?

Hey @sn1,

I believe Zoom turned the password setting on for certain accounts:

Thanks,
Tommy