Oauth authorization response - empty scope

Hey @haider,

Just got an update from engineering, they are working on a script to fix all current Apps.

Everyone,

To resolve the issue immediately, you can create a new app. I understand some of your apps are already published to the marketplace, I cannot confirm if creating a new app, and then submitting it will be faster then our engineering fix.

I will keep this thread updated.

Thanks,
Tommy

I think we would prefer not to create a new app and potentially disturb the users who are currently connected successfully, so I think we will wait on the edge of our seats for news that the fix has been rolled out. Thanks for keeping us updated @tommy :heart:

1 Like

Also, I would be curious to know if we have any new timelines on this. Before we were told we could anticipate the fix being done over the weekend, but that time has since passed without a fix yet. Is there a new deadline we can anticipate? Each week we are getting hundreds of new reports from our users about this problem. It would be nice if we had something to tell them.

Hey @MichaelW,

The issue has been fixed for new apps.

That being said engineering is working to fix all previous affected apps including yours. Hang tight. I have requested they fix yours immediately.

Thanks,
Tommy

Hi @tommy,

Can you please get ours fixed immediately too? We have hundreds of schools with thousands of students and their counsellors using our product and they are eagerly waiting for this integration to roll out due to covid-19 situation. We’d be really thankful if you can expedite that.

Thanks,
Haider

Hey @MichaelW,

Happy to report we have fixed the issue for Doodle. Please test and let me know if there are any issues.

Thanks,
Tommy

1 Like

Hey @haider,

What is your app called? Can you please share the marketplace link?

Thanks,
Tommy

Hi @tommy

Our app is called Cialfo Meetings https://marketplace.zoom.us/apps/PH9M_fLCQHSVzJ_zNmorfw

Thanks,
Haider

Thanks @haider,

I will work on getting this fixed asap.

-Tommy

Hey @haider,

Should be fixed now! :slight_smile:

Thanks,
Tommy

@tommy Woohoooo!!! Thanks a bunch!

1 Like

You are welcome! :slight_smile: