OAuth Changes in 5.9

We have some questions about the change to OAuth with the 5.9 SDK. We do not have immediate plans to put our app on the Marketplace, which seems like a supported scenario based on the documentation. What is the maximum number of installs we can request under “Request to share this app outside this account”? Is that a fixed cap? If we request a certain number can we later request to add more?

Hi @jeremy.provost, thanks for the post.

Since your question does not directly involve the SDK, I would recommend posting over in #marketplace-apps. I will leave this topic open in case you have any SDK-specific questions as you migrate over to this new flow. :slightly_smiling_face:

Thanks!

Thanks for your quick reply. I just posted my message to the other forum. So far so good on the OAuth part of the implementation. It’s the rollout to production where we have our doubts.

That’s great to hear that the implementation is going smoothly!

We’re definitely here to help if you run into any issues. :slightly_smiling_face:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.