Oauth credentials suddenly don't work

Description
Aprox. 6 months ago I created an Oauth app (not in this account) which serves a local app for auth token regeneration every 55 minutes. It reads refresh_token to get a new access_token; I then submitted the applicacion for Zoom to review.
When I first installed and got this app running I had to use development credentials, because it didn’t work with production credentials. It was working fine and had ~6 users with their auth tokens being refreshed every 55 minutes.

1 week ago we were requested to add new users to the platform, so new accounts would have their tokens being refreshed as the old ones, but suddenly, dev credentials would no longer work and had to switch to production credentials, all the previous tokens were expired and had to ask customers to authorize the app again.

¿Why did this happen?
If we get a request, e.g. in 6 months to add new users to the platform, would it switch to dev again? Thank you.

Error
invalid_token, invalid_request

Which App Type (OAuth / Chatbot / JWT / Webhook)?
OAuth

Which Endpoint/s?
Currently the endpoint is https://www.mywebsite.cl/enrolamiento (not the real name)

How To Reproduce (If applicable)
Steps to reproduce the behavior:
N/A

Screenshots (If applicable)

Additional context
I don’t have access to the OAuth application, because it was installed in a client’s account and they don’t give us direct access, but they share the OAuth credentials for us to develop.

Hi @mchirad ,

Thanks for sharing. This sounds like unexpected behaviors as production credentials should be the ones in use for people installing the app. If you experience issues, please email developersupport@zoom.us with your app credentials, affected users, and the url of the redirect page displaying the error.

Gianni

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.