OAuth Refresh Token usable after 90 days?

I have a multitenancy application that is set up with an OAuth Zoom App integration. OAuth integration goes well, and generally speaking the refresh token is changed out for a new access + refresh token. There are some scenarios where the refresh token may not be used/changed for more than 90 days and I see that that is the new expiration time on those (compared to the previous 15 years).

Is my only option for getting new tokens, to re-authenticate the application?

Furthermore, I was trying to identify what the error here looks like, or even the scenario. I assume it’s a 4XX error upon token refresh request, but can someone confirm or point me where the docs are for the error responses? I have seen error code “invalid_grant” but I am not sure if that’s it exactly. I only found this page for refreshing access tokens: OAuth for user authorized apps

@austin_rz You can set up a logic where it automatically get a new pair of access token, refresh token if not done within 90 days. If not, then the user will have to re-authenticate the app.

Hey Ojus, thanks for the reply. That seems like the most logical solution; setting up a daily job or something that just refreshes everyone’s tokens just in case. Thank you!

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.